This text was created to inform you about information security and to explain the rules and responsibilities that must be followed.
You are expected to provide your personal information during your visit to the latestpagenews.com website. Your personal information shared by you and collected by us is protected and will continue to be protected by latestpagenews.com.
Your information such as first and last name, postal address, date of birth, gender, phone number, email address is collected when you submit it on the latestpagenews.com website.
latestpagenews.com has the right to disclose users’ information in the following cases:
1. If the user has permission and consent to share his personal data,
2. To identify user profiles used within the latestpagenews.com website itself,
3. To develop and provide the products and services requested by the user from the latestpagenews.com website or to solve the problems related to the services and tools offered to you,
4. Use in providing these products and services to the companies with which it collaborates (collaborates) while providing products and services to the user,
5. During judicial investigations as required by court order or legal process.
To ensure your information security, you should not share your passwords with anyone.
If the message in question is not encrypted during e-mail communication, the security of the message cannot be guaranteed and you are responsible for the security of the e-mails you send.
We may provide links from our website to other websites that are not operated by theaktuellenews.com. If you visit any of these websites, you should read the privacy and other policies of that website. We caution that theaktuellenews.com website is not responsible for the policies and practices of other companies.